the random scats of a thoughtered soul in transit

08 April 2010

thoughtered

so I was pretty convinced. Informed decisions and all. New church.

Was I to look for a new church? Yes; was I to switch membership from FCC to a new church? Apparently not. I remain where I have been for all these years--with a family, full of flaws and imperfections, yet enough love to choke on. I love this family--and I need to love through and be loved in spite of my flaws and imperfections, too... of which there are too many to count (thank goodness for GRACE and FORGIVENESS)!!!!

The Lord closed the door on moving churches. I need to remain where He has placed me for now... until He moves me. Not my emotions or my whims... but His leading. Besides... the pastor rocks out sermons every week. I'm blessed. :)

No comments: